Become a master of Capture One Pro with the Capture One Masters class! This training program is perfect for digital techs, photographers and retouchers who
Become a master of Capture One Pro with the Capture One Masters class! This training program is perfect for digital techs, photographers and retouchers who are looking for intensive training in Capture One Pro.
Capture One Masters is comprised of two half-day classes. You can take either one as a stand-alone class, or take both:
- Capture One Masters: Workflow (September 24)
- Capture One Masters: Image Adjustment (September 25)
Masking and Local Adjustments
- Uses and limitations of AutoMask
- When HSL selection is a better mask than a mask
- True gradients and Pseudo gradients
- Building up and pulling back
- Local white balance for complex scenes
Healing, Cloning, and Dust Mapping
- Automatic Dust Map via LCC
- Manual Dust mapping using Spot tool
- Heal vs Clone Layers
Advanced Image Adjustments
- The physics model of the Film Grain tool
- The power of 3-channel curves
- Leveraging LCC for incident-light-evening
Skin tone and Color Editing
- How to create a skin tone black hole
- Product-specific color patch matching
- Creating custom camera profiles
- Noise, SNR, and the nearly-always-wrong default threshold
- Low, mid, and large radius sharpening
- Combining structure, noise reduction, sharpening, and clarity
- Negative clarity and structure as retouching tools
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know if I’m ready for Capture One Masters?
Take our Quiz! Upon submission, you will receive an answer key. There is no set number; the more you get right, the more ready you are for Capture One Masters.
Please Note: Please be honest with your readiness for the class. If you are not well versed in the basics, it will slow down the rest of the class and is unfair to everyone else.
2. Does Capture One Masters come with a license for Capture One Pro?
No, the fee does not include Capture One. You can purchase it here and receive 10% off with the DT coupon code.
3. What Should I Bring?
Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop and their own raw files, but are not required to do so.
For student pricing please send a copy of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org before your purchase, you will receive a unique coupon code for your registration.
Due to the limited seating, Digital Transitions DOES NOT offer refunds for this program.
(Wednesday) 8:30 am - 12:00 pm CT
321 West Ben White, Suite 106A
Claim your spot
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!